scroll down for more
The Golf Academy has been set up to provide a route for either beginners to start learning the great game of golf or intermediate golfers to improve and take their game to the next level. It is run by Golf Academy Manager and Head Assistant PGA Pro, Aidan Boxall.
The Academy is a proven pathway for golfers to progress through into other membership categories of the club, and includes eight one-to-one lessons, up to 36 group lessons/roll-ups and a 10% clubhouse discount.
This is an annual (12-month) tuition-based membership, this membership type is ideal for those that would like to get back into the game or learn new skills.
Annual membership includes:
* 5 x 30 minute lessons
* 1 driving range token (bucket of 30 balls) per visit
* 1 x 18-holes or 2 x 9-holes per week during off-peak periods
* 10% clubhouse discount on food and beverages
* Use of all the practice and clubhouse facilities
* Scheduled monthly group lessons (released at the start of the month)
* 1 x monthly 9 hole social event, this is usually on the last weekend of the month
* Online tee reservations via the members’ access route
* Invitation to members’ social events
To find out further information or to sign up, please email our Golf Academy Manager, Aidan Boxall on firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.